Our master negotiator and buying agent extraordinaire. You want this gal on your side! A Medallion Club Winner (representing the top 10% of agents in the region).
“The will to win” is the phrase that comes to mind when Thu’s passion for real estate blended with her determination and drive to succeed. A serial entrepreneur at heart, Thu built her fashion boutique chain at just 20 years old where she gained a wealth of experience and the keen understanding that quality customer service, unique marketing strategies and a sales-driven approach are the keys to success in any business. Thu also worked in marketing and banking investment sales for several years with a national marketing and banking firm.
As a Medallion Club Member, Thu’s extensive sales record is tethered to her strong marketing and entrepreneurial background. Attention to detail had become second nature to Thu through her previous experience as a fashion buyer, which created a strong pathway to mastering the entire real estate process and a commitment to excellence. Thu learned how important it is to be attentive to her clients' needs, and understands the language and emotions of the business deeply.
Thu believes building quality client relationships isn’t just the beginning; it is everything in the real estate journey. Thu’s focus is to serve and satisfy her clients by creating trust and integrity as a valued resource to help sellers and buyers fulfill their every want and real estate needs.
- A decade of experience in Real Estate
- Sales Excellence Award
- Partner/Co-Founder at @VancouverAvenue
- Founder at @NhaCanada
- Founder at @VietAvenue
- Top 10% of Realtors in Greater Vancouver
Here are 10 random facts about Thu...
- Owns her first business at the age of 20.
- Owns her first home at the age of 21.
- An old school R&B & Hip Hop soul.
- Favorite movies of all time are…Glengarry Glen Ross, Sex In The City, Mulan.
- Loves Christmas, it gives her the butterfly just to think that it’s around the corner and of course her son was born just around Christmas time.
- Loves to cook but rarely have the time to and yet a pretty good cook - remember to ask her for her Pho recipe.
- If she’s not a realtor, she would be a professional athlete and an interior designer.
- Vancouver will always be HOME to her even though she has traveled over 30 countries and 100s of cities.
- Loves thrifting because every item found is like giving new life and a new story to them.
- Survived on a deserted island for 3 months. The United Nations rescued her from the pirates of Thailand - A true boat immigrant!